lauantai 5. marraskuuta 2011

Hellow all!


Soo...I finally decided to start writing a blog : ) I just basically write about my life and my thoughts. Doing this in english to make it understandable for both; my Finnish and Japanese (and of course all other) friends.
So, I'm sorry for mistakes ^^ Sometimes I'll probably write in Finnish and Japanese also.


Hmm..so I think that's it for now. I'll hopefully start posting soon, see you by then!


Moimoi! じゃね! 


-O-chan

~ About me ~




So, yeah. I'm 1995 born girl living in Finland. Some people could say I'm a bit of tomboy, but I wouldn't say so..I'm just not so girly right now : D



I like



dancing (been doing it since I learned to walk), food (only good at the eating part), writing, singing (in shower..), music (expecialy Jpop/Kpop), animals, watching dramas (I love Horikita Maki! <3), getting to know new people~ ..FRIDAYS (fun fun fun fun)



I hate



people who don't care, all my bad habits, school teasing, cruelty to animals, MONDAYS

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti